- Every year school will announce registrations open for admission to classes LKG to Std VI from the month of January and for class XI from the month of May.
- Admissions to IX and above will be as per eligibility of the student mentioned in Transfer certificate of the school last attended.
- School will notify the opening for admissions for the new academic year through the student diary, announcement in school assemblies and on the school information board.
- As our schools offer education from LKG, 25% of the seats in LKG is reserved for children coming from disadvantaged backgrounds as outlined by the RTE ACT 2010 and admission to these seats will be as per the RTE ACT 2010 guidelines.
- Equitas Gurukuls offers the facility of inter Gurukul transfer to admit students, should parents relocate to other districts where Equitas Gurukul schools are established. The procedure is as outlined below.
- LKG – Child should have completed 3.5 years (three years six months) on first of June of the year in which admission is sought. (3 years 3 months as on 1March)
|Class to be admitted||UKG||I||II||III||IV||V||VI||VII||VIII|
|Age as on 1st of June of the year in which admission is sought||4.6 years||5.6 years||6.6 years||7.6 years||8.6 years||9.6 years||10.6 years||11.6 years||12.6 years|
FOR ENTRY LEVEL RTE ADMISSIONS (LKG):
- The parents who reside within 1 km radius and whose annual income is below 2 lakhs are informed about RTE seats (25% of the LKG Strength) at the time of registration.
- Website: www.dge.tn.gov.in
- The government will announce registration datesduring April / May.
- Parents should get ready with the following certificates for RTE Online Registration: Birth Certificate 2. Community certificate 3. Income certificate 4. Nativity certificate/Any address proof 5. Xerox copy of the Aadhar card of Parents 6. Passport Size Photo – 1
- After registration, online filled in Application form will be generated and printed.
- Parents should handover the same to the school.
- Important dates with timings will be written in the Front notice board of the school.
- If the received RTE Application forms are more than the 25% of the total strength, then the selection is made through Random selection method. (Lot system)
- A gazette officer appointed by the education department shall monitor the selection process in school.
- RTE Student Admission is made under the following three categories Weaker Section – Parents annual income must be below 2 lakhs. 2. Disadvantage Group (Special Category) – Orphan / Differently abled / Transgender / HIV affected / Child of Scavenger 3. Disadvantage Group – BC / MBC / DNC / SC / SCA / ST
- The selected RTE children are eligible for free education untilclass VIII. Parents shall bear the fees for books, notebooks & uniform. Only the tuition fee is exempted.
|Income certificates||Tahsildar, Revenue Department, Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Community certificates for BC, MBC||Deputy Tahsildar, Revenue Department, Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Community certificates for SC||Tahsildar, Revenue Department, Government of Tamil Nadu/ competent authority in the case of children coming from other states.|
|Community certificates for ST||RDO/Sub collector, Revenue Department, Government of Tamil Nadu/ competent authority in the case of children coming from other states.|
|Certificate for Orphan||District social welfare Officer, Department of Social Welfare, and Nutritious Meal Programme|
|Certificate for HIV/Transgender||Medical Officer authorised by the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Children of Scavenger||Competent Authority authorised by the Commissioners’ of the respective corporations, Municipalities, Executive Officers of the respective Village panchayats.|
|Children of Scavengers who are not employed in Corporations, Municipalities, Town panchayats, and Village Panchayats||District Collector or the authority authorized by the District collector|
REGISTRATION & ADMISSION FOR XI STD:
Admissions to std XI is available in Equitas Gurukuls in Trichy, Dindigul, Salem, Coimbatore, Karur and Sivakasi only.
- To register & select the group for class XI, following documents are required. 1) Provisional Mark sheet attested by the Principal (Original mark sheet to be handed over to the school once received) 2) Birth Certificate 3) Passport size photographs – 2 nos.
- Subject groups and their fee details will be informed to the parents at the time of registration.
- Parents will pay their annual fees and confirm their admission by producing the following documents and filling in the admission form*. 1) Community Certificate 2) Photocopy of the Aadhar card 3) Proof of the Blood Group 4) Transfer certificate with EMIS No. (applicable for Gurukul Students also) &SSLC Mark sheet. (The transfer certificates issued by the schools affiliated to other boards are to be countersigned by the regional officer of the boards of the concerned region.)
Inter Gurukul Transfer procedure:
- Parents will submit a request letter for inter Gurukul transfer.
- School will check for seat availability in the class sought with the desired Gurukul.
- If available, school will validate if student meets the academic requirement.
- Principal shall approve the transfer based on 2& 3 and send the intimation to the desired location.
- Parent seeking transfer will meet the Principal of the desired location to initiate the admission process.
- Admin will brief parents on the fee structure & other school specific information.
- Parents will remit the required fees and complete the admission process.